Data Scientist (F/M)
Our mission is to make data accessible and generate insights and business opportunities for our clients. We leverage state-of-the-art technologies to build outstanding experiences for users.
In this role you will be working on further development of our Qoactive® platform in close collaboration with our crossfunctional team, transforming industrial tasks/questions into machine learning models.
You will work with a team of talented and dedicated data scientists, developers and designers to help our clients define and exceed their project goals and find new approaches to make big data accessible.
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, data science or similar
- Solid knowledge in the fields of machine learning and statistics
- Profound knowledge of the computer languages Python and/or Scala along with modern software development methods
- Ideally experience with cluster computing frameworks (e.g. Spark)
- Team player, good communication skills and an independent, clearly structured working style
- High proficiency in German and English
Besides the default social benefits and a competitive salary, we have regular but also flexible working hours according to your needs.
We offer free fruits and drinks, including Club Mate, of course. Last but not least, you will probably become a decent kicker player if you like.
Please send your conclusive application to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.