DevOps Engineer (F/M)
Our mission is to make data accessible and generate insights and business opportunities for our clients. We leverage state-of-the-art technologies to build outstanding experiences for users.
In this role you will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of deployment automation for a variety of scalable data intensive applications.
You will work with a team of talented and dedicated data scientists, developers and designers to help our clients define and exceed their project goals and find new approaches to make big data accessible.
- 2+ years of DevOps in a Linux environment for data intensive applications
- Strong experience with DevOps technologies, cloud-based provisioning (preferably AWS), monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Deep understanding of containerization technology, preferably Docker
- Experience in 24×7 production operations
- Experience with automation/configuration management (Puppet or Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience with cluster management tools (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.)
- Experience using scripting languages (Shell, Perl, Ruby, Python, etc)
- Team player, good communication skills and an independent, clearly structured working style
- High proficiency in German and English
Besides the default social benefits and a competitive salary, we have regular but also flexible working hours according to your needs.
We offer free fruits and drinks, including Club Mate, of course. Last but not least, you will probably become a decent kicker player if you like.
Please send your conclusive application to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.