UI Designer (F/M)
Our mission is to make data accessible and generate insights and business opportunities for our clients. We leverage state-of-the-art technologies to build outstanding experiences for users.
In this role, you are responsible for implementing user interfaces and interactive data visualizations for complex web applications and responsive websites.
You will work with a team of talented and dedicated data scientists, developers and designers to help our clients define and exceed their project goals and find new approaches to make big data accessible.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, for example as a UI or Web Designer
- Basic understanding of UX design principles and genuine excitement about learning new things
- Experience with common design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision)
- Bonus: Experience in usability testing
- An online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us
- Team player, good communication skills and an independent, clearly structured working style
- High proficiency in German and English
Besides the default social benefits and a competitive salary, we have regular but also flexible working hours according to your needs.
We offer free fruits and drinks, including Club Mate, of course. Last but not least, you will probably become a decent kicker player if you like.
Please send your conclusive application to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations or fill out the form below.